Audit is an independent verification of the financial statements for the reliability of the provided information. It involves certain processes and procedures designed to verify if a true and fair financial statement posted on the company, reflects the results of its operations. Audit also assumes a certain level of understanding of issues and analysis, since we should be able to provide our customers the necessary consultation on the rules and the underlying information in the financial statements and help them understand the current requirements.
- Reviewing previous audits to understand the processes that are specific for this particular client;
- Checking client records against bank records, the existence and accuracy of listed assets;
- Examining the client's stock-taking methods;
- Performing a sample stock-take to evaluate the accuracy of the client's records;
- Preparation of reports on audit findings highlighting key issues, recommendations and showing final accounts.
- 2-3 years in external audit;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Ability to work full-time and go on business trips.