Manager within the Sustainability team. Someone who can design and support the team in implementing strategic programs across our organization.
Support analysis and planning of strategic sustainability priorities, as well as coordinate cross-functional priorities, monitor performance and provide action tracking.
- Project management:
Supervise and coordinate priority activities in the ESG field. Ensure relevant resourced are mobilized and understand ESG Committee/ExCom requirements and expectations. Manage and lead diverse groups of stakehodlers.
- Project Reporting:
Coordinate reporting on sustainability/ESG priorities, including aggregate and publish inputs from project teams, report on allocation of resources and progress of projects toward defined objectives.
- Analysis and planning:
Analyze and evaluate strategic proposals for solving main sustainability issues of the organization through quantitative modeling and risk analysis. Analyze and evaluate industry trends and their impact on organization’s operations.
Support preparation of ESG Committee, including managing agenda, minutes and action tracking.
Report to the Director Transformation and Sustainability.
- Degree in economics, finance, econometrics, optimization, engineering, physics or equivalent quantitative study
- 5+ years of work experience; consulting experience (e.g. from previous positions, internships) is a plus
- Strong project management skills, and proven ability to guide project teams in a multi-stakeholder and multi-geographies context
- Strong interest in climate change and sustainability topics, relevant knowledge of environmental sustainability challenges in multinational companies is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Intermediate proficiency in PowerPoint
- Advanced problem-solving skills; comfortable working with numbers/quantitative models
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian