As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Higher education in accounting, finance, economics, math;
- GPA: 3,75 ( 4,33) and 3,5 (4) and higher;
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word);
- Excellent working knowledge of English language: both verbal and written;
- Proven team player with good communication skills;
- Strong career commitment;
- Stress resistance;
- Critical thinking;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to apply knowledge in practice;
- Business oriented mindset.
Minimum years experience required
Work experience is not required, but would be a plus.