Audit is an independent verification of the financial statements for the reliability of the provided information. It involves certain processes and procedures designed to verify if a true and fair financial statement posted on the company, reflects the results of its operations. Audit also assumes a certain level of understanding of issues and analysis, since we should be able to provide our customers the necessary consultation on the rules and the underlying information in the financial statements and help them understand the current requirements.
- Plan, perform and complete audit engagements in accordance with strict deadlines;
- Prepare audit documentation & client deliverables to a high internationally accepted standard;
- Develop junior staff by providing on the job training and appropriate performance feedback.
- Minimum 3 years of audit experience on medium to large clients;
- Solid experience in applying IFRS and strong technical expertise;
- ACCA, CPA, CA (completed or close to completion), or a similar professional qualification and/or Kazakh Audit License